TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE
§1 – General provisions
1. Online store (hereinafter referred to as “Shop”) conducts retail sales via the forfighters.eu website, on the basis of these Regulations.
2. The owner of the store is: For Fighters Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Białogard at Mickiewicza 6b Street. NIP: 6722088740, mobile +48 881 427 368, e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. The Buyer (also known as the Customer) is an adult natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality.
4. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the client.
5. The condition to conclude a sales agreement is the acceptance of the Regulations by the client in the course of placing the order by selecting the appropriate field in the form.
6. Prices given in the Store are gross prices (including VAT).
7. Goods available in the store are free from physical and legal defects.
§2 – Orders
1. Orders can be placed in the following way:
– through the form available on the Store’s website,
– by e-mail to the address available on the Store’s website,
– by phone to numbers intended for placing orders, available on the Store’s website in the Contact tab.
2. The condition of the contract is the customer providing data allowing verification of the customer and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by e-mail or by phone.
3. For the parties, the information contained on the Store’s website on the purchased goods at the time of placing the order is binding, in particular: price, characteristics of the goods, its features, elements included in the kit, date and method of delivery.
4. The information on the Store’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. When placing an order, the customer places an offer to buy a specific product. The conclusion of the sales agreement comes as soon as the Seller confirms the acceptance of the Order for execution.
§3 – Payments
1. The customer can choose the payment method specified in the Payment methods tab.
2. The prices of parcels are specified in the delivery price list.
3. The condition for the delivery of goods is the payment for the goods and shipment.
§4 – Shipment of goods
1. The ordered product is sent by the Store via shipping companies (Poczta Polska or a courier company).
2. In the case of payment by means of a payment card, the date of order completion is counted from the moment of positive authorization of the transaction.
3. In the case of payment in a different way than cash on delivery, the time of shipment is extended by the time between placing the order and the date of entering the payment on the Store’s bank account.
§5 – Complaints
1. In the event of non-compliance of the product with the contract, the Customer should send back to the Store, at the expense of the Store, the goods complained about, along with a description of the discrepancies.
2. The store responds to the client’s complaint within 14 days from receiving the complaint.
3. When the realization of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or removing non-compliance, the cost of delivery shall be borne by the Store.
4. The Seller stipulates that the differences regarding photographs of the Goods, resulting from individual computer settings of a given customer (color, proportions, etc.) can not be the basis for complaint of the goods.
§6 – The right to withdraw from the contract
1. On the basis of the Act on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000, the customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. The Client being a Consumer may withdraw from the sales agreement without giving reasons, by submitting a relevant statement in writing within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
3. In case of effective withdrawal from the sales contract, the contract is considered void. The customer is obliged to return the purchased goods immediately, no later than within 14 (fourteen) days.
4. Within 14 days from the withdrawal by the customer from the contract, the Shop Owner returns the paid amount to the customer.
§7 – Privacy protection
1. The administrator of personal data is the Store Owner.
2. Personal data provided to the Store Owner is provided on a voluntary basis, with the restriction, that failure to provide such data prevents the submission and execution of the customer’s order.
3. The Customer may also give separate consent to receive from the Store advertising and promotional materials, including a trade bulletin.
4. The customer has the right to access his personal data and correct them, request to stop processing them and object to their processing.
§8 – Intellectual property
1. It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store’s website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store’s written consent.
§ 9 – Entry into force and amendments to the Regulations
1. These Regulations enter into force on the day of publication on the Store’s website.
2. These Regulations may be changed, and information about modifications to the Regulations will be sent to customers to the e-mail address indicated in the order 14 days before the entry into force of the changed Regulations.
3. In addition, changes to the Regulations will be published on the Store’s website 14 days before the new Regulations become effective.
4. All orders accepted by the Store Owner for execution before the date of modification of the Regulations are implemented on the basis of the regulations, which were in force on the date of placing the order by the customer.
5. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he / she is obliged to inform the Store Owner about this fact within 14 days from the date of informing about the change of the Regulations.